You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to Maintain Your Jewelry Better
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:18:33 AM America/Los_Angeles
Jewelry is worn by millions of people every day, but few recognize how they can preserve their treasures by using some simple advanced planning and thought. Here are some basic guidelines to consider when wearing fake van cleef & arpels alhambra bracelet:
1. Your jewelry should be cleaned regularly. Scrub the jewelry delicately with a very soft small brush in lukewarm soapy water, carefully rinse it in lukewarm water and wipe it with a soft cloth.
2. Gold jewelry of any karat can be cleaned lightly using a soft cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, soak your gold jewelry in a glass of warm water with a drop or two of non-detergent soap to help remove any oils and loosen buildup. Remove after a few minutes and pat dry with a soft cloth. To clean further, use a very soft, worn toothbrush to carefully remove any dirt particles or debris from more intricate components and settings.
3. Remove your ring. Better safe than sorry, right? Taking off your ring is recommended when playing sports, gardening, or housecleaning. You wouldn’t want heavy yard work to chip your diamond or harsh chemicals found in housecleaning products to damage your engagement ring. Swimming in the ocean or pool can also be hazardous for your ring. It’s a good idea to remove your ring when putting on sunscreen, perfume, and lotion.
4. Gentle handling and regular inspections of diamonds, gemstones, and other fine fake van cleef & arpels clover necklace will prevent damage and loss. Check the settings on your diamonds and precious gems periodically to ensure the stones aren't loose and the prongs aren't bent or damaged. Inspect clasps and findings on gold, silver, and platinum chains, bracelets, and earrings to ensure they are in good working order. Examine chains for knots, kinks, or breaks. Take your valuable items to a trusted jeweler once a year for a thorough inspection. The trained eye of a professional is better able to determine whether a clasp needs to be replaced or if worn mountings and loose prongs could lead to the loss of a stone. When detected early, many problems can be resolved-but if subtle damage is left unaddressed, it can lead to the loss of a highly valued stone, or worse.
5. There are some things that can cause additional damage or wear and tear to your van cleef & arpels alhambra necklace wholesale. To stop unnecessary damage, be sure to avoid contact with perfume, hairspray, lotion and domestic cleaning products as these can cause damage to metal and gemstones
Some jewelry items, like bracelet, necklace or rings, are worn on a daily basis. Other items, like antique pearls and rhinestone chokers, only see use on special occasions. No matter how often you wear a piece of fake van cleef & arpels jewelry or how much it is worth, with proper care and cleaning, you will be sure to enjoy its undiminished beauty and shine for years to come.